Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Successful Online Dating With Some Of The Pitfalls!

3.15.2006

posted by Donovan at 10:28 AM

Oh online dating...

I think I started to explore the dynamic world of online dating back in 2000 or so.

It was a fairly lame encounter, and I got some pretty crappy responses... then again there was a lot to my profile that reeked of AFCness. My photo's weren't like they are now, and my 'knowledge' wasn't at the level it is now.

Skip six years ahead now...

I attend college, and one of the most valuable resources I have for meeting girls is through this medium which is the Internet. It's literal dynamite!

If any of you are college students (probably about 10% of you), then you know the site I'm talking about. (No, not myspace) Although I have met some hot girls via that recently.

On a side note, this HB8.5, 5'10 blonde will be coming up from California soon to see me. That should be a great experience, and I'm actually alittle nervous.

I noticed that most of my dates now come via an online interaction, not because I can't approach women in the field, but simply because of it's sheer convenience. It's like comparing a buffet to random finger picking food. Online you can have some much leverage with so little investment. (Once you know how...)

A month ago, you might have remembered the South African model I dated for a few weeks. We'll... I met her ONLINE. We had ONE friend in common, so I started with a brief opener of "Do you know blah blah at blah high school." Then it started... (Read about "Along came a model..." Link )

One word of warning however...

Some girls are particuarly anal about personal details.

For some reason they can give out their lifelong goals, personal experiences, among other things, but if you ask where they live (eg. general area) they sometimes on occasion get freaked out. Such an occasion last night. (This has only happened ONCE)

I had conversed with this HB7? woman for a week or so, brief messages, and we had TWO friends in common. I asked in passing, "Where about's do you live?" She said, "Don't take offense, but I don't give out personal information." I just said, "Eh, Don't worry." I'll probably never speak to her again.

Having dated numerous women via online using these similar techniques, I found it not offensive, but just lame that she would be that defensive. Defintely a damper on her personality, and conversational skills. (If she would have said, "You'll find out soon enough... where do you live?" That would have been cool) Especially considering we are friends with more than one friend. What made it more of a hit to my ego, is that she wasn't even that hot...

Having said all that, that was just ONCE.

Now for a short plug!

David Deangelo's Meeting Women Online program is the BEST program for this subject. He features special guest speakers like Neil Strauss (Style), among others that are well-known among the community. (who actually expounds on the whole process of the the infamous "Cube" technique) Awesome.

It's on DVD, or AUDIO CD, and has video clips on the website to preview. You can view them here.

My online dating has skyrocketed since viewing the program. It's not just ONLINE, but also gives you a great foundation for alot of other conversation banter, and making yourself more interesting overall.

Check out the pics below.

David Deangelo Seminar Photo

Neil Strauss Style Photo David Deangelo Seminar

Speakers include David Deangelo, the other David's, Neil Strauss (Style), Craig, and a tonne of others.

David Deangelo Pick up Online Seminar

As for me... I'm in love with online dating, it is simply another avenue to meet more women while you are out there in the field picking up.

Why not have lots of options?

Donovan

Labels: ,

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 10:28 AM Dating Advice for Men

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donovon, I'd appreciate some advice.

So I was just screwing around with the online dating thing and I put up an abercrombie model as my profile pic...lol lets just say it was more of a joke then anything else. so some of the replies back I got were:

'whats up with your pic...' which I replied back C&F style, 'what, you don't like it? :)'

however, there were some other ones that were pretty damn serious in their e-mails. so what to do now? how do you turn it around that it was a joke? funny how a picture totally changes the game.

OmniAtlas

7:59 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Donovan said...

***UPDATE***

The girl that freaked out about personal details, contacted me again... wants to get together. haha sssshhhwing!

8:33 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Donovan said...

I would simply... not sure about that one.

"What, you don't like it?" isn't C&F btw.

Something like, "oh those were my model days, hot huh?! Would you rather see a recent one, I'm warning you tho, I look hotter." Thats C&F.

8:35 AM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah okay. i gotta go check out the whole cocky funny series with deangelo.

thanks for the tips nevertheless.

OmniAtlas

12:15 PM, March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So i date a lot of women online but what i want to know is how do i get them to meet me right off the bat, i mean i get tired of trying to convince them im a nice and waiting about a week to meet them. Help?

9:45 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Donovan said...

That's what the meeting women online program is, how to get them off the net and on a date, bed, etc

11:24 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you think David D's online dating material is better than David M's stuff at insiderinternetdating.com???

11:42 AM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home