Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Why You'll Never Be A Success With Women!

10.31.2005

posted by Donovan at 9:03 AM

You know what?

You need so much improvement (and you know it)... I don't think you should even bother with learning new tactics for seducing, attracting and dating beautiful women.

Think about it...

If you need to come to this site, to learn these tactics -- THEN THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU!!

Think about this:
  • When has a woman last cuddled up to you?
  • Recently, have you kissed a woman that was considered beautiful?
  • Have you walked up to a woman at a bar, and gotten her number within 3 minutes?
  • When was the last time a beautiful woman called you?
Seriously, you're searching the internet for tips to help you out with women. How low is that?

Well, I have something to tell you.

I admire you just a little.

It was only one year ago that I was completely UNSUCCESSFUL when it came to attracting and dating women.

I couldn't even do the simple things like:
  • Know if a woman wanted to be kissed
  • Get a phone number from a woman within 2 minutes
  • Know when to hold her hand
  • How to tell if she was sexually turned on
  • Knowing if she was attracted to me at all
Now... I can go out, and meet and date hot girls. And it's all because I used to have what you have right now.

Desire and motivation.

I know you do.

You believe you've sunk to a total new low with women, and you can't figure out by yourself what's going on. So you're seeking help elsewhere...

You may even ask yourself questions like:
  • "Why are there some guys who just fall ass backward into the laps of beautiful woman after beautiful woman?"
  • "Why is there a guy who I'm better looking than, always getting more women than me? (And hotties too)
Can you get the information you're looking for?

The answer is "Yes!"

I'm going to insult you once more.

The reason so many guys are USELESS when it comes to attracting, seducing and dating beautiful women, is because they don't see it through. They only are willing to do something that won't get them out of their comfort zone. In other words, THEY JUST DON'T TRY!

They might be almost to a premanent solution... then they give up!

So whats the solution?

Desire and motivation!

You already have it, otherwise you wouldn't be searching online for it. Do you have what it takes to follow-up on it?

Ok, I'm going to level with you...

You need to get professional help!

It might cost you thousands of dollars in shrink fees. You're going to sit down with a doctor, and he will keep you coming back for months, with each visit costing you hundreds.

or

You can take my advice, of someone who was in your position, and do something you'd wish you'd done a long time ago. But guess what? (It doesn't even matter what you look like, its all personality)

I'm going to give you JUST ONE SIMPLE resource that will CURE you're problem of not getting the kind of women you want.

Although, I'm alittle hesitant.

You know why?

Cause you'll probably read it and say, eh, that wouldn't do anything. Well.... YOU ARE WRONG! Get your life together, and take the advice of someone whose been where you are right now.

Here is the golden nugget:

My favorite resource is called Double Your Dating. It's written by a man named David DeAngelo.

Guess what?

Even though I'm successful, I refer to it DAILY, still.... ONE YEAR LATER!

He covers everything you could possibly ever need to know. He goes through: the initial conversation, the secret to asking the proper way for a phone number, touching, conversational skills, using cocky humor, and sex. That's not it, he also goes INDEPTH into your mind, exposing weaknesses that are causing internal, negative thoughts that hurt your dating game. He makes you feel and act 110%, and for only $19.95.

When I first read the eBook, I was SHOCKED. I couldn't believe I held out buying it for over 4 months! Don't be a idoit like me, you wan't you're life handled, so HANDLE IT.

This is what he offers for the cost of a dinner and movie. (I'm NOT kidding, under $20, it's insane) He gives you bonus eBooks and audio...
  1. “Double Your Dating” The reference manual for how to be successful with women

  2. “Sex Secrets— How To Turn A Woman On, Satisfy Her In A Big Way, And Get Her To Do The Things You've Always Wanted”

  3. “The 8 Personality Types That Naturally Attract Women”

  4. “Bridges — How To Go From One Step To The Next... From The Very First Meeting To The Bedroom ”

  5. A free starter kit that includes two DOUBLE interviews from my Interviews With Dating Gurus monthly interview series

  6. A free month's subscription to my Monthly Interview Series
I wish I got all that when I bought mine. You lucky bastard!!

It's over $200 in value. And a limited time offer that I was made aware of.

You need to check it out, and decide by reading more about it on his official site.

I have one final thought to share with you.

After studying behavior for many years, I know one thing: If you don't make the decision to get this part of your life handled right now, there's a very very small chance that you're going to do anything about it in the future.

You know how they say that you can't tell someone how to get somewhere unless you've been there yourself? Well I've been there, and I'm going to show you the way. Think about it...

Click here to check out the eBook

Keep it real. And come back regularly for more posts on this website. I try to post new material almost everyday. Although if you want indepth help (which you will need) click above.

To your success, do your part and I know it will come to you,

Donovan
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 9:03 AM Dating Advice for Men

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post, cut straight through my heart... but good points!

11:55 PM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zzzzz.
Sassy humour is something OLD
and not really invented by
David Deangelo. I now lots of
naturals who use it. I do not
know who deserves the copyright.
Maybe WHOLE NATIONS deserve the
copyrights!!!
My grandma was really happy with
the sassy humour of my grandfather.
They were a really happy couple....

3:01 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Donovan said...

Yeah I don't think David D invented the concept of sassy humor, he simply gives a way for the "unnaturals" to learn how to use it. It obviously worked well for your grandparents :)

6:08 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some men really need to learn how to approach, love and handle a woman. sometimes even if they seem to chat often, i find out that some men from webdate are just plain ass-wipes. they don't know how to handle a owman. they can't keep up with the conversation and just focus on sex---and sex only.

5:06 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David DeAngelo is brilliant stuff truely. For men that can relate with this blog I highly recommend it.
We shouldnt focus on who owns what.. the paramount thing is WHAT WORKS!!

THIS stuff is amazing for beginners.

6:19 PM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally i prefer Mystery Method techniques to David DeAngelo. Mystery Method comes at it from almost an entirely different angle what most AFC's do, giving you the upper hand. David DeAngelo is still playing the same ball-game, just teaching you how to play it better.

3:50 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger DD said...

I will say, the DYD book is pretty good. Although I believe even at $20 it is over-priced, some guys will need to start spending money before they take the advice seriously.

I personally believe the information should be less costly, but that's just me.

Sarge on,
http://realitymethod.wordpress.com

2:53 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im actually pretty good with women and im fairly young still (20 going 21)infact ive always been good, and ive always been complimented by them and most would say im good looking, come to think of it ive been called alot of sweet things. I have even had times when theyve approached me and given me their number without even asking them for it and sometimes even older women (by maybe a few years). I just wanted to say haha to all you guys who just suck with women and just dont have any masculine logic, or balls to walk up to women and talk to them. Now im not a tall jock alpha male, or rich or even caucasian(if it even matters im hispanic)by any means. But Ive always known what looks good on men and proper etiquete and a kind of sixth sense to understanding not only how women think, but people and society as a whole.. and My game is to combine them with my goodlooks and my university commerce educaion. My advice is to brand yourselves first gentlemen. become like a brand, stay true to your mission statement or your company policy (as would appear on an a corporate annual report) also implement proper tools and assets to stay in business, not only capital assets I.e clothes a new look etc, but also intangible assets i.e your personality or your marketing strategy(your mindset or in business terms your [intelectual property, in business this is marketing and research in progress, in the game terms i mean your mindset]). Think about why Prada is better than is better than Banana Republic, and at the same time beleive it. Ive read Neil Strauss book The Game and i thought it was excellent for the story and his adventure. His educational stuff was also entrigueing, through it I learned alot of mistakes I use to make and had made especially with my one-Itis .. Neil if you read this your a great man whom even I can learn from. Alot of what you said was sort of second nature to me already you just phrased it better where I couldnt in my mind, and at the same time you helped me see other things clearer where i was in a Haze. Youve done alot of other men out there a great service by writing it. Think about Adds and the ones that stay in your mind, they have a catch, there in your face and they 'command attention'(subliminal message there)..

8:52 PM, March 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why you posted such a long winded responce 'anonymous' on a irrelevant website for you?

8:20 AM, April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post and comments. I'm certain there are males out there who are beyond even David Dangleo's help. (Try reading on Asperger Syndrome.) I'm still figuring out whether I'm one of them.

3:12 PM, July 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many guys in the PUA community most likely have some kind of developmental problem where they can't model other peoples behaviour.

I have aspergers syndrome and had a really bad upbringing, that basically turned me into a coward and a wuss, I attempted on my life @ 17 years old and was afraid of both guys and GIRLS because I was like an adult and a kid all at once, and people in highschool I didn't get because I preferred intellectal and serious topics (i.e. poverty, war, etc) over communicating for rapport and fun.

I was a basketcase of negativity, many guys in the community are not "fucked up" they simply have a hard time processing social information and this stops them from building an accurate picture of themselves, the world and others.

You all should have a lot of sympathy for them because they were the guys you picked on in highschool and which you helped turn into people like Mr. Cho at virginia tech.

There's a reason I respect Neil so much is because he's been at rock bottom, and he understands implicitly what it's like not to see the social world.

9:40 PM, August 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realise I will be attacked savagely for posting this, but I guess I am one of those AFCS, who has never had a girlfriend or any woman show any romantic attraction towards me.

I have tried to pick up women, but I always get rejected. Even the fat ugly women knock me back. But as I am short,bald and ugly, I have an excuse, as this has effectively written me off in the dating arena.

So, to those guys who are accomplished PUA's, good luck to you, I wish I had the guts and your ability, BUT please stop demonising us AFC/Nice Guys who cannot girls through no fault of our own.

Have a good day.

8:28 PM, October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, I can relate to you on this because I've been there. But my take is that most of the time, the "AFC'S" don't get the sucess that they want because they aren't willing to do what it takes. I really recommend that you check out Double your Dating e-book. You may be sceptical but honestly, he has changed my life and in my opinion, he is the best PUA in the seduction community. Hang in there buddy.

8:00 AM, October 30, 2007  
Blogger Hot Alpha Female said...

Hey there,
There is one thing that i admire about guys that take the time and effort to learn about this stuff.

Firstly that actually recognized that maybe there is something that they haven't quite figured out yet .. and they are looking for more solutions to their problem .. if you want to call it that

N the one thing is that they are doing a favor for all the girls out there that want a NICE guy like who but who also understands attraction and how it all works.

The one thing that pisses me off, is guys that complain that they cant get chicks. But don't want to do anything about it, because they don't want to recognize that they are doing something wrong. That maybe they have to learn a new skill. Most of them get shitty and think that all this advice is useless and it leads to an unfulfilling dating life.

Well all i can say,is im a chick and after reading David D's stuff, i learnt more about myself then i could possibly imagine. N i would happily date a guy who has learned the skills that David D teaches and has mastered them

Hot Alpha Female

9:15 PM, February 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home