Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

"Gave a girl my number" Opener

10.23.2005

posted by Donovan at 8:56 PM

I was visiting the forums of sosuave.net, and I noticed a post by my friend BG, he runs a similar blog to me about attraction, seducing and dating. Visit his site here.

His post was awesome, it gives a great example of an excellent opener.

'Gave a girl my number' opener:

"Okay, so after last night's rampage I decided that I'll use the opener I thought of as a routine more often."Hey guys, can I have a moment, I need a female opinion on something.." (never wait for approval/validation, this is not a question, you just say it to catch their attention and to make sure they're listening)"I gave a girl my number, but I kind of regret it. What should I do when she calls?"If they want to help you and show you what girl has your number, tell them that it was in another bar, earlier that day/evening (unless you really gave your number to someone and want to get it back, like me last night). Girls get into this, man, because girls often are in the situation where they'll just give a guy their number (or a fake one) just to **** him off.

Nice BG, keep it coming.
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 8:56 PM Dating Advice for Men

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I really liked that pick up line. But I do not feel well when
I have to lie to women. I like
Neil Strauss, because he is not
using edgy stuff to the extremes.
He is a real GUY. I do not want
to appear as TOO COCKY to women,
that is why I admire him. The question is how this stuff can REALLY improve a man's life? I think this is the greatest question...

2:06 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Donovan said...

Oh totally agreed. I believe cocky and funny should be used sparingly, like a spice that adds to the flavour of your game.

The thing that will improve a mans life is not pick up lines, its inner game stuff. check out double your dating e-book, helped me alot.

1:33 AM, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home