Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

3 Secrets of Meeting Women Online

11.07.2006

posted by Donovan at 7:08 PM

If you've "tried" online dating, and not gotten the results that you wanted... or you'd like to learn how to write online personal ads that get MASSIVE RESPONSE, then go read this:

http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10000/MeetingWomenOnline/


***SUCCESS STORY***

Well I have to say I was a little skeptical about your book at first. I've never been very successful with women. I've always been the shy, quiet type that treat women like a prize and act like a wussy. Well after a few newsletters I decided to give it a shot. Well it all made sense to me so I got your CD series and it's even better then the book. So I decided to try the C&F method.

I've been on some dating sites for a few years and occasionally I would get a response. A little over a week ago I changed my profile so I wasn't such a wussy and pleading with women with how good of a catch I'd be (as most women say they want a nice guy) In less then a week, I've gotten 5 responses. It's amazing. I'm only about half way through with the CD's too can't wait to see what else they hold.

JN from NY

>>>>>>MY COMMENTS:

Oh, Ye of little faith...

Remember something.

Women are always INTERPRETING everything you say.

In other words, they want to know what things MEAN.

When you say, "I'm a great guy" in your profile, a woman reading it says to herself, "yeah, right... If you were a great guy, then you wouldn't need to SAY it. You're probably a loser who WISHES that he were a great guy."

On the other hand, if you write a Cocky & Funny profile that talks about how picky you are and that you're trying this online dating thing as a last resort because all the attractive women you meet bore you... then a woman will think to herself, "Ah ha! A challenge! I'll bet you that I can get his attention...".

Great job, and keep me posted on your future success stories.

David

Labels: ,

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 7:08 PM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home