Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

What To Do When It All Goes To Hell

10.26.2006

posted by Donovan at 7:34 AM

A short one today.

What do you do when your game is at it's best and everything seems to go to hell?

I'm talking about when you make plans with girls, they flake, your girls on the side don't call back and you just feel like crap.

Well..

This is what I do.

I take a step back, don't get emotionally involved and spend time with myself. Call up some friends and just chill with people who care about you.

This helps me refocus and let me realize that it's not the me. It's the circumstances.

Don't worry, next week it'll all be better!!
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 7:34 AM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home