Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Be the Alpha Male Of The Group (AMOG)

11.29.2005

posted by Donovan at 10:18 PM

A post from mASF that I thought would be of interest to most of the guys that visit:


ExNihiloNihil writes:

"There is a pretty simple framework that I use, which I learned by having to go at it with a lot of alpha guys, which allows you to AMOG other guys or avoid getting AMOG'd fairly easily.

If an amog says ANYTHING to try and tool you, buy into it, then blow it up. "Are you tired man?" "OMG, you are so perceptive man, I haven't slept in like THREE YEARS", "Nice shirt bro, that pattern make you look all sexy" "I bet you talk to all the guys that way/Awww, you're going to make me blush man, you're so sweet/Thanks, that means a lot coming from a turbo-cool guy like you". Steal the frame, and use it back on him. You can keep bouncing back and forth with him on this sort of shit, if he's good and he's keeping up, eventually you can bust out "Oh MAN, there is just SO much love in here, I think we need a hug bro" then open your arms like you're gonna hug him - only a few guys haven't cracked on me at this point.

As far as AMOGing other guys, I'll usually compliment them in a very slightly overdone way about something they do/wear/say which I think is "unbecoming" in such a way as to draw a lot of attention to it, and I particularly mention all the little lame nuances of the thing and how that really "made the whole thing work" or what not, in order to draw attention to how lame that thing is, in a sort of under-the-radar way. Even if the thing isn't lame, if you really overdo the compliment then propose a slightly less favorable frame (EG. In response to coin snatch trick: "OMG dude you're like fucking houdini... How'd you do that... I'm MYSTEFIED! how long did it take you to learn that shit?") you can steal some of their thunder. Again it's about adopting their frame then spinning it out of control. A nice thing about this way of doing things is that often the guy won't even realize you're tooling him, and even if he does he would look fucking stupid trying to call you on it or start a fight, so you really don't have to worry about altercations in general."

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 10:18 PM Dating Advice for Men

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great artical. I found myself doing your shirt routine on a guy that moved in on a two set I was gaming when I went to the bath room. I commented on his suit jacket/coat and he got p*ssed at me for a bit but I stood my ground and he backed off and offered to buy me a drink. When he left to get the drinks in both HB's thought he was over reacting and was a little to "sensitive". Actualy worked well as he took the spares attention. meeting my HB tonight, I wonder how he did?

4:46 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Donovan said...

Thats what im talking bout!!

12:46 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home