Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Being A Man and Making Confident Moves

9.18.2006

posted by Donovan at 2:01 PM

Well over the weekend I ended up hooking up with this brunette girl who is hawt. Real eye candy. I found myself taking note of my actions of that night and the week or so I've known her, and I've put them down to something that I've been working on lately: being forward and making confident moves.

You see, I learn't something good from David Deangelo that I often have to kick myself and remind myself over: Is that women are ok with what you do, as long as you are. Now don't get this confused with sexual assault, being social UNcalibrated or anything stupid like that, I mean, holding her hand, touching, leading the conversation in the direction you want, and going in for the kiss when you KNOW you're supposed to (but a little something in your gut might be saying don't do it).

We'll I ended up making out with this woman on a lookout in HER silver mustang. The backseats on those car's are small, just so you know.

What I mean is that you should be confident in your actions enough for her to feel it. If you screw up during the conversation and saying something stupid, it's almost good enough and would do more for the interaction to say something like, "Wow that was kinda random, but I like it."

Being "alpha" isn't about not compromising on dinner, location, going out times, it's being in control at all times, even though you give her control at times.

You'd be suprised how often women will flock to you when you are in your reality and loving what you do. Something I wouldn't have realized before the community.
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 2:01 PM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home