Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Neil Strauss and Wayne Elise on SexTV

4.16.2006

posted by Donovan at 1:09 PM

I hope all is well for you in life and with women. I've been rather busy lately, but remembered about you all, and your conquest to improve your charisma, charm, and knowledge in seduction.

SexTV, a cable channel did a segment with Neil Strauss and Wayne Elise (Juggler). It's an awesome semi-documentary, have a look. The video is divided into three parts, Neil Strauss is at the beginning and Wayne Elise aka Juggler is middle through end.

And no, I'm not sure how you guys can download them for future reference. (Bookmark these pages because the videos are stored in your local cache for easy replaying...)


Part 1/3

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

Labels: ,

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 1:09 PM Dating Advice for Men

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

video doesnt work, please someone email it to me

5:01 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo I would love to see those videos. Can someone re-upload them and post new links? If you won't, I will. Just send them to me and I'll comment with the new links. Just email spam(at)moltenstud(dot)tk.

10:51 PM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home