Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

How Do You KEEP a Woman Attracted to You?

4.05.2006

posted by Donovan at 10:51 AM

Lance Mason

I'd like to tell you about one of the two most powerful attraction tools I know about. A way of getting women attracted to you that is slicker than a wet weasel on a linoleum floor, and twice the fun.

Fact is, if you put a gun to my head and told me I had only one thing I could do to get a hot woman attracted to me, there's no doubt in my mind that this is what I would pick.

By now, you're likely curious about what it is. Good. Stay with that for a minute, cause I want to see if you can guess what it is while I tell you the single most overlooked benefit of this powerful method of generating attraction.

Look, most guys have all of their focus on meeting women, and with good reason as that's where the challenge is... at first.

But let's suppose you've done it. You've met an attractive woman and things are going well, and you've got a regular thing going with her. Here's an important question:

How do you KEEP her attracted to you?

While you take a second to ponder that, I'll give you a hint...

You need to remind her that you are the man she's attracted to by doing some of what you did when you first met her.

Figured it out yet?

All right, I'll tell you... it's what we at PickUp 101 call 'Banter'. Banter can be defined as "Good-humored, playful conversation" or as "to speak to in a playful or teasing way."

Now, it's vital, no wait... critical, no it's absolutely frickin' essential that you get the key word "playful". Screw that part up and this just won't work.

You gotta peg the fun meter into the red, if this doesn't make sense to you, then honestly you might be beyond my help at this time.

My strong hunch is that you get this, but that like way too many guys, you think you don't know how to be playful or worse you think you don't have a sense of humor.

As the lads down under say "No worries mate!"

Playful means, what is playful for you. Some guys are super high energy like Robin Williams, and some guys are laid back and mellow like Marlin Brando, yet both can be playful in their own way.

Either way, we have a series of exercises we put you through to teach you how to do this quickly and easily.

In fact during our workshops, often it's the guy who's the quiet serious type that does the best withbanter. They come off in a sort of James Bond way (for you serious guys bond is a great role model to study banter from by the way) and it makes women frickin' crazy for the guy.

You've seen the Bond movies, where he meets a woman and delivers a teasing remark in his very dry British way. Here's an example from Diamonds Are Forever:

Bond Girl: "Hi I'm Plenty!"
Bond: "I'm sure you are."
Bond Girl: "Plenty O'Toole."
Bond: "Named after your father, perhaps."

I'll fill you in on what this communicates to a woman in a later message, for the moment just think about a hot woman and all the guys she meets. How many would answer like that? From my experience, almost none.

Here's a sample of banter from one of our instructors Sean. He likes to ask women direction on the street. He'll do this both in daytime game and nightclub game. If they hesitate or don't know he'll say:

"Oh my god, you have no idea, do you? You are so fired as my travel agent... you're just trying to get me lost because you think I'm cute and you want me to go with you!"

Now I'll let you in on a key element of why this works so well with women. It's 'role playing'. And not just any role, but roles that have you as an authority figure.

Some examples are:
You: Teacher Her: Naughty School Girl
You: Cool hip guy Her: Nerdy but loveable geek
You: Daddy Her: Bad little girl
You: Cat Lover Her: Cute little kitten

One more thing, and this is important... you must ACT the role as you banter. When you do this, women will respond and assume the other role because

Women Love To Role Play

They will 'get it' immediately and banter right back with you. They love it.

But it gets even better because they love a man who can do this with them and find that kind of man irresistibly attractive because he's fun, he's different, and only a man who is totally comfortable around women would ever talk to them this way.

That's how you get attraction in less than 3 minutes.

That's why it would be my choice if I could only do one thing I knew worked beyond a shadow of a doubt.

That's why we spend a lot of hours coaching you how to do it in workshop.

And that's why I devote an entire hour long CD to it in my Surefire Attraction Secrets program.

http://pickup101.com/cmd.php?af=362692&u=http://www.pickup101.com/ecourse/index3.html

I'll be telling you more about banter soon. But, it's too powerful for you to not begin using it right away. Banter is something you can practice everyday. Remember... PLAYFUL teasing.

But don't wait till you find a woman you want to meet to practice. You can do that with your friends, coworkers, waitresses, or family. If you wait till you find that woman you want to meet, you'll have to think about it too much.

Now, go meet some women!

Your Friend,

Lance Mason

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 10:51 AM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home