Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Mystery Talking On The Blvd Of Sarging (Video)

4.04.2006

posted by Donovan at 11:17 AM

I'm apologizing for the shitty resolution ahead of time (the audio is fine)! Listen to Mystery in this old video explain approaching techniques. This is just for kicks and giggles. (Only about 3 minutes long)

Enjoy, and YES... I do realize I've been posting heaps of videos recently.

Labels:

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 11:17 AM Dating Advice for Men

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the video that I first saw after hearing about Mystery in early 2004...(but the one I saw was much clearer visually)

After seeing it I VOWED to take a bootcamp with him ASAP and did so in November 19, 2004 in Las Vegas.

11:44 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home