Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Can you tell if a woman is attracted to you?

10.04.2005

posted by Donovan at 5:53 PM

dating, meeting women, game, attraction, attracted, attracting, sex
That is the question I first wanted to know when I was being introduced to women during my teens. Many people gave me hints like, "If she curls her fingers through her hair" or "If she winks at you, thats a great sign that she could possibly like you."
We'll I have some news that I've recently discovered thanks to some help.... IF SHE'S TALKING TO YOU, SHE LIKES YOU.
Sounds bold doesn't it?
We'll its true. I have found when a woman wants to hang around you, or talks to you there's a better than 70% chance that she likes you enough to go out, kiss, etc.
When you get your inner game in the right place, you start to think most women like you. This in it's self creates an attractive effect, in that the reason she likes you, is because you think she likes you. Very strange to realize... but it works. "Believing is seeing!"
Try saying to yourself that "Women like me", "Women love to be around me" whenever you have a doubt entering your mind.
I can tell within minutes now if a woman likes me. I never noticed the subtlities of women's body language, until I read the Double Your Dating e-Book. Once I did that, it all came together for me, and I've met a girl that's amazing. (I believe the e-Book is only like $19, its brilliant, and packed with useful info for getting better with women and becoming a "natural")
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 5:53 PM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home