10.02.2005posted by Donovan at 9:53 AM
- Confidence (Lack of insecurity)
- Positive attitude (Never negative)
- Charismatic (Getting along with people, you're usually the center of attention, but not because you need it)
- Arrogant Humor (Being alittle full of yourself, but not over the top)
- Indifference to her (Not clinging to her every word)
- Strong Opinions (Not enough that you make her feel stupid for her's)
- Pop Culture Aware (Knowing what is going on in the world, and making fun)
- Fun (Doing things that usual men do not. Eg. snowboard, bike)
- Busy (Always having something better going on in your life)
- Moral codes (Having ethics about various good practices, eg. do unto others)
- Non-confrontational and non-violent (But can defend yourself when needed)
These are just a few of the attributes I feel women are attracted to. You need to develop them one at a time. It's a long process, but the sooner you get started the sooner you'll acquire them. You'll need to work on your inner self, before you can ever hope for any sort of attraction with a quality woman. No pickup lines will do.
An e-Book that helped me out with my inner game and acquiring these attributes, was Double Your Dating. It's now heavily discounted to $19.97. Click here to download.
Which is ridicilous, its a dinner and movie.... and it can seriously change your life, and your interactions with women, almost immediately. I recommend downloading it, even if not to keep, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there's 0% risk.
Anyways, there are a tonne of other great books out there. Charisma, is a good one, also Mastery by George Leonard.
posted by Donovan at 9:53 AM Dating Advice for Men