Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Do you have a high turn over rate with women?

10.01.2005

posted by Donovan at 11:42 PM

I was thinking the other day, about variation yet again. It seems to me that every time I get alot of options, they seem to disappear just as quickly as they came.

David Deangelo, learn the secrets of seductionYou need to be out constantly getting fresh numbers from women to take out. People ask on occasion, are you dating anyone? I usually answer with "No, not really". Even though I am casual with a few. When people hear that, they might think, "What a loser, he doesn't have a girlfriend." When in actual fact, my turnover rate is much higher than theirs. It seems to be about 5 or more additional quality beautiful women a week. The problem you can sometimes have with being successful with women, is that you get picker. Its my downfall now.

Eg. I get a number, call them, they call back, we go out, and it doesn't click. NEXT... (For an example of a truly golden way to ask a woman out, check out this previous post.)

If you're coming from a place of scarcity then you might try alot harder to get along, or forgive some of her imperfections. I wish I could go back to that time in my life (not)... (of course, imperfections being personality based not physical.... ;) )

This is the flow of my dating life. I have a few permanent women that I like to have around, but most of the time, I believe you will know when you meet a woman that connects well with you. Why bother hanging on to a beautiful girl just for beauty's sake?

I was never that successful with girls growing up. I became a success through studying David DeAngelo's material in Double Your Dating. His e-Book is amazing, and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wants to get this part of their life handled. It's all about confidence, and game. He goes into detail about both subjects, and gives you some great examples of how to do it.

I heard he has recently reduced the price of the 2nd version of the book, and it's now ONLY $19.97, I paid tonnes more a year ago for less material. Grab yourself a copy and email me with your experiences and comments.
I'd love to hear from you!
Click here for the 30 day free trial e-Book, or sign up here for his free dating tips newsletter which should have its own subscription fee itself (so jam packed with great info each week).
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 11:42 PM Dating Advice for Men

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

6:21 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger yana said...

"Your online guide to being the attractive male that meets, attracts, dates, and seduces the most beautiful women"

hehehe. cool. ; p

3:34 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home