Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Being the "Nice" Guy

9.20.2005

posted by Donovan at 11:35 PM

Interesting times for me.

I talk alot of big talk. I'd like to think I have this whole "attraction" thing down, but I'm just a student like most of us.

Today, I called the twin. I feel like I'm heading back to wussy town. I called this twin, after advice from a girl at work. She said a simple "Are you doing ok?" (After she cancelled plans because of her ex-boyfriend wanting to apologize to her) She said she was fine. She gave me some reasons why she couldn't meet me during the week. I was back at work, and I said, see she didn't appreciate it. As I said it, my phone rang. It was the twin. She finally said that she could meet up for 30 minutes or so at campus before our classes. So I guess that's ok. I mean a year ago, that would have been great, I would have loved that kind of attention, but now, it seems distant from the response I was seeking (I'm not even sure what that is).

Also, I have been getting closer to Rachel. After discussing the relationship on the weekend, we went for another one of our famous walks. We opened up to each other alittle further, and I was getting definite IOIs throughout the 1hr long stroll. At the end, I asked what she was doing this weekend. She said nothing much, then I said we should hangout on Friday. She said, I might have a date on Friday. So I basically backed off, and walked away.

Why do women act this way? Very emotional creatures. I think I have pickup down, but relationships, is different. And it scares me alot.

Get David DeAngelo's Free Dating Tips Newsletter, and learn from his and my mistakes and problems.
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 11:35 PM Dating Advice for Men

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say she wants you to try harder, perhaps she thinks you are not that interested?

sounds like you can make it bro.

cool site btw.

2:58 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home