Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Understanding Variation and Scarcity with Dating

9.16.2005

posted by Donovan at 1:03 PM

Isn't it funny how when weeks come and go so does our success with women?

I rocked up to a local college dance/party at about 11p.m. I don't smoke or drink. I had the flu. I came home and took some Cold & Flu medication. This made me very drowsy, and almost high. I lost all of my already low social inhibitions. I was opening with every hot girl I saw, "How's the party?", "I need your opinion..." were the norm. By the end of the night, I had about 15 phone numbers from beautiful women. So I slept.

The next day, I thought about calling some of them, but I didn't.

Then Monday, I text messaged most of them, with phrases like "G'day mate" or "What up", I didn't get anything back from any of them. I had over 15 phone numbers and none, not one returned a text message or call.

I deleted them all from my cell phone.

The following week, I approached a few more girls in my apartment complex, that Tuesday night I went out with a beautiful (9/10) brunette 19-year-old. Just before I met up with the 9 on Friday, a friend and I went to an apartment complex dance which wasn't all that great. But on the way out I opened a short, skinny blonde identical twin and got her number. I didn't contact until Friday night, and we went back to my place and watched a movie, cuddled, held hands. I thought it better not to kiss her, she seems to be the type of woman I would like a more permanent relationship with. Then I backed off, and didn't see her Saturday.

However....

Saturday I went over to this girl I have a class with. Her roommate was home (8/10) and I invited her roommate over to watch a movie. (Alien vs. Predator) we cuddled and setup a date for Thursday.

Sunday, I went for a walk with the 9 and Wednesday we went to her house and watched a international cartoon movie. We held hands infront of her roommates, and laughed and busted on each other. Didn't setup anything for another time.

Thursday, I came home from classes and work to find two burnt CD's with Fall Out Boy and Taking Back Sunday with a note, that said...

"Donovan... T.B.S and Fall Out Boy as requested. It should be good running music
for you.... Enjoy! (Name)"

I didn't see her Thursday, and its Friday today, so I might call her tonight and do something Saturday.

I also setup a date during this past week for tonight, with the twin. I can't remember too well what she looks like, but I know I wouldn't have gotten her number if she wasn't decent looking. We are going to a carnival and I sent this text message,

"I was thinking of the carnival. Its a little weird for the first date, but I don't care, I want to go."

She said, "Hahaha, sounds cool!"

This brings me on to the topic of VARIATION.

I have noticed, that even when you are improving your game by picking up women, your success always changes in the short time. Over the long time, you are becoming much more of a PUA, but in the short time it seems like your unsuccessful.

Even if you have an upward trend, your daily or weekly successes maybe very different. For example, this week you got the phone numbers of 20 girls. Last week you got 5. Next week you got 2. The week after, 30. So the upward average is 20 + 5 + 2 + 30 / 4 = around 14 per week. So you have to look at the long term, rather than the short term successes and losses.

An illustration from Google's stock price.

Variation with women, pickup, dating, pua.

See how the price is going up and down every day in the months. But the overall trend is upward.

My example was, I got 20 numbers in one night, and then none of them got in contact with me. But the following week, I got about 5 numbers and all of them called me. Be aware of this phenomenon. It can help you stay in control and not be desperate because it seems like you're not having the success that you need.

The other topic: SCARCITY.

It kind of comes from the variation subject. If you're coming from a place of scarcity, then your actions will reflect it. You will value women higher than when you have an abundance of supply. So just remember, don't come from a place of scarcity. It creeps women out. Pretend and believe that you have many OPTIONS. This will make you less needy, and more productive around women. Your dating life will be happier.

That is it for today, I'm going on the date with the twin tonight. Hopefully add a good girl to my list of dating options.

Your mate in dating and women,
Donovan

Some of my dating knowledge has come from David DeAngelo's material. If you haven't heard of him. Sign up for his free Dating Tips newsletter. I have learnt alot and get great results. It's free, so try it out now.

Email me for comments and questions about this post.

Labels:

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 1:03 PM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home