Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

Buying women gifts and smothering them to early

9.15.2005

posted by Donovan at 4:57 PM

I was in line at Subway today on campus. A guy of average looks was talking to a woman next to him. He was asking her if it was a good idea to buy this girl who has been having a hard day something special. A DVD, groceries, or something around the $20 mark to make her day alittle brighter. Nice gesture right?

I turned around and asked, "Do you like her?"

He replied, "I think so, yeah..."

"If you don't like her buy it, if you do, I defintely would NOT," I said. "Don't do it."

He said, "Interesting, why is that?"

"You're going to come across to strong, and you probably don't know her that well. Don't you have other girls that you're interested in as well, how can you afford it?" (Being college guys)

"We'll she's the girl right now that I like."

"Find more girls... that will help your problem."

Something I have noticed when I have dated girls, is that you NEVER come across to strong before you're in a relationship. A couple of weeks or months of dating, is prime time to give her some of that much elusive attention you haven't been showing her. Now don't get me wrong here.

1. Don't crowd her to early. (Atleast before a month of dating)

2. Don't buy her gifts. (Before your in a relationship)

3. Be original (All the time)

4. Act indifferent to her (On and off)

I never condone disrespect of women. BUT THIS IS NOT DISRESPECT. It works. Treat them like a little bratty sister, and things work out better. Don't crowd. Occasionally call her once a week. Setup dates by saying, "I'm headed over to grocery store, want to come pick out some special fruit juice for me this week?" or "I've going out to Barnes and Noble to see some of the new releases, want to pick one out for me?" etc.

Never ask a girl out by saying, after awkward silence as the conversation comes to a boring end, "I was wondering if you're not busy on Friday, do you want to go out?"

BORING...

SO BE INTERESTING, UNPREDICTABLE, AND SMOOTH! NOT OVERBEARING AND NERVOUS.

That's my blog entry for now.

Learn more of this stuff from from David DeAngelo's material. Sign up for his free Dating Tips newsletter here. I have learnt alot from it and get great results. It's free, so try it out.

Till tomorrow,

Donovan

Labels:

Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 4:57 PM Dating Advice for Men

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your site

Dave
www.relationships.blog-city.com

12:24 AM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home