Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

The Future of Attraction Chronicles

7.17.2006

posted by Donovan at 8:31 AM

This blog, as you know, takes up alot of my personal time. I don't mind it, because it's helping me grow, and helping you guys onto your road towards autonomy. (I just learnt that word, I'm so rad)

I created this quick 12 multiple-choice survey to get an idea of what you want. If you give me your opinion, you'll start to notice alot more of what you ACTUALLY WANT. Otherwise, it's more of my crap over and over. =) (IMO my crap is worth more than gold BTW)

It will literally take about 1 minute, and I'll take it as a personal favor!

Click here

If you aren't yet a subscriber to my newsletter, enter your name, and email in the fields underneath "Download Neil Strauss's Annihilation Report" to the top left of this screen.

I'll be sending a free gift for those survey takers via the newsletter, so subscribe before you fill it in!

Cheers,
Donovan
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 8:31 AM Dating Advice for Men

2 Comments:

Blogger Lifestyle With BG said...

Ehh, didn't read the "sign up for the newsletter" thing 'til after I filled it in.

But okay, I filled it in. Good luck.

5:14 AM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Skinner learns how to attract women
Tuesday, July 18 2006, 10:59 BST - by Daniel Kilkelly


Mike Skinner is relying on a book to help him to increase his success with girls.

The Streets frontman is a big fan of Neil Strauss' The Game, which explores different techniques of how to pick up women.

"One song on the album - War of the Sexes - is about The Game," Skinner told the Daily Star. "I think it's a positive book. There are some pretty extreme characters in it, but even Neil ends up seeing that for what it is. It shows that men need to increase their chances.

"They need to help themselves because very few of us are born knowing what to say. Guys are flawed in that way. The book went around the tour bus really quickly. I'd love to meet Neil, he'd have a lot to show me."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34995.html

1:10 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home