Negs | Mystery Method | David Deangelo | Cocky and Funny | Christian Carter | Seduction Guide How to Talk to Women How to Pick Up Women How to Meet Women How to Attract Women How to Approach Women Rori Raye Ross Jeffries | Derek Vitalio - Pick up Artist - Neil Strauss - Mens Dating Tips Double Your Dating Paul Janka Speed Seduction 2 Girls Teach Sex

The New Year...

1.08.2006

posted by Donovan at 4:48 PM

Ok, I've made a resolution to be even better with Pickup. It's such a hard thing, considering how experienced I already am. :) I have made a commitment to start studying indepth (taking notes, practicing) Mystery's Venusian Arts Handbook, and Art of Approaching.

I've had them for a long time, but haven't had the chance or commitment to follow through with ALL their techinques. And I wonder why my success with women is spasmodic at best at times.

It seems I get girls, but the 8's or 9's for relationships or atleast the option always seem to elude me.

So my new years resolution within the first month of January is:

Learn the beginning "Attraction" stages of pickup so well that it becomes natural, and get alot more attraction building "stories" into my arsenal to use on a regular basis. (Funny stories that generate attraction and attachment).

I'll start posting my experiences here,

Donovan
Watch Live Pickup Videos


posted by Donovan at 4:48 PM Dating Advice for Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home